NEW COMMERCIAL AUTOMATIC FALAFEL BALL MAKER MACHINE BM60 Attach to Deep Fryer
Automatic Falafel Ball Making Machine
NOTE: This is a PRE-SALE!
(Delivery will be done within 15-21 working days from payment received)
Brand New Automatic Falafel ball making machine will produce your perfect size balls in literally seconds.
This unit can attach to most deep fryers (bracket no included, available as extra) or sit next to and drop the balls into your deep fryer!
See Video Below: http://www.youtube.com/v/CS7U2XmL0V0?version=3&hl=...
- Automatically produce falafel balls – Machine designed to attach and fit over existing deep fryer
- Compact & Easy to handle – Size: 45cm L / 35cm D / 54cm H (18” L / 14” D / 21” H), Weight: 55Lbs (25kg)
- Versatility – Can be mounted on to any existing fryer using our universal adapter
- Large number of balls per cycle – Depending on the size of your deep fryer, this machine can produce thousands of balls per hour. (Upto 3,600 balls per hour)
- Effortless maintenance – Easy to remove and clean the four sub-assemblies: (1) Mixture hopper (2) Rotary ball generator (Drum) (3) Teflon adaptor (4) residue collecting tray
- Removable Hopper - Easy to remove hopper for cleaning purposes or storing remaining mixture in refrigerator.
- Simple operation – Control panel with ON/OFF switch only
- Fine materials – Machine is built from 304L Stainless Steel and built to last. Will support high production requirements. Manufactured using top of the line precision CNC parts and lazier cutting technologies.
- Machine Safety – Comprehensive protection
- Cut-off sensor switch - Hopper contains an automatic cut off switch when opened
We ship Australia wide!
Please add items to your cart to check the delivery cost to your postcode.
Items in stock will be dispatched within 1-2 business days. Pick up is available from Melbourne warehouse unless otherwise indicated in the product information.
Estimate Shipping times:
- Melbourne & Sydney Metro Areas - 2-3 business days
- Canberra - 3-5 business days
- Metro Brisbane - 3-4 business days
- Metro Adelaide - 4-6 business days
- Metro Perth - 5-7 business days
- All OTHER AREAS - 5 -10 business days
Need help? We are available 6 days a week on 1300 557 679.
Standard Delivery & Two Man Delivery
A Standard Delivery is by a driver who is delivering on their own. This driver may need assistance in getting the item off the truck.
A Two Man delivery will occur with a driver and assistant that will help get the item off the truck.
Please note, all standard and two man deliveries are kerbside, that is, Ground Floor only.
If you'd like it taken to any room of your choice simply call us to arrange a quote for a White Glove Service or additional VIP services such as rubbish removal or other services not offered in the Standard or Two Man services.
Q1. How long will delivery take?
90% of our customers receive their order within 3-7 working days in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane & Perth. Delivery times do vary depending on the item selected and your location.
Q2. Which days do you deliver?
Standard Deliveries take place Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am-6pm. A quote for weekend deliveries may be arranged depending on delivery address and courier availability in Melbourne.
Q3. Will I receive advance notice?
In most cases you will receive an email confirmation of your order and delivery details within 24-48 hours of placing your order (excluding weekends) or otherwise a phone call will be made to provide updates accordingly.
Q4. What if I'm not at home?
If you are not at home when goods arrive, items will be returned to Couriers Depot and you will be required to contact Couriers to arrange a new delivery date/time.
Q5. Can I pick up my goods?
Yes, your order can be collected from our warehouse, please see address below.
352 Boundary Road, Dingley Village, Victoria, 3172
Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm | Sat: 10am-2pm
Tel: 1300 557 679