- Supplying or delivering our products to the Customer;
- Carrying out repair work (both in and out of warranty repairs);
- Improving and developing Modern Furniture products; and
- Expanding the business.
- Modern Furniture is committed to protecting the Customer’s Personal Information in line with its legal obligations.
- The Customer hereby acknowledges and consents that Modern Furniture has the right to sell, rent, share, or otherwise disclose personally identifiable information to Related Parties.
- If a Customer does not consent to Personal Information being disclosed to Related Parties as set out in clause 16.4 it must contact Modern Furniture by email at email@example.com.
- The Personal Information of the Customer may be held in electronic records in data storage systems and hard copy which permit lawful access only by those company officers, employees and contractors who need access to perform their functions and to Related Parties.
- Modern Furniture may, from time-to-time, employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. . In these circumstances Modern Furniture may disclose Personal Information to such companies and individuals to enable them to deliver services on its behalf.
- The Customer may request access to Personal Information, in accordance with the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act . If the Customer wish to access personal information please contact Modern Furniture by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal Information collected by Modern Furniture is owned by Modern Furniture and is an asset which can be sold as part of the business.
Text Marketing Terms and Conditions:
We are using a text messaging platform, which is subject to the following terms and conditions. By opting-in for our text marketing and notifications in, you agree to these terms and conditions. By entering your phone number in the checkout and initialising a purchase, subscribing via our subscription form or a keyword, you agree that we may send you text notifications (for your order, including abandoned cart reminders) and text marketing offers. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase. This data will be used for sending you targeted marketing messages and notifications. Upon sending the text messages, your phone number will be passed to a text messages operator to fulfill their delivery. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving text marketing messages and notifications reply with STOP to any mobile message sent from us or use the unsubscribe link we provided you with in any of our messages. You understand and agree that alternative methods of opting out, such as using alternative words or requests will not be accounted as a reasonable means of opting out. Message and data rates may apply. For any questions please text "HELP" to the number you received the messages from. You can also contact us for more information. If you wish to opt out please follow the procedures above.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only and you consent to your first name and suburb being used to re-market your most recent purchase on our website.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com