The Easton 2.0 executive desk part of the TRIBECA range is fitted with automatic height adjustment. The electric sit stand desk come with the elegance, sharpness and leading edge design and finishes fitted with a 4 level programmable setting digital display panel.
Like this range? Type TRIBECA in search tab to view the whole matching range.)
- Electric Lift with 4 mode control panel
- Structure: MDF + Melamine
- Body + Legs: E1 Environmental Boards
- E1 Environmental Board crafted with German HUECK texture
- Colour: Mahogany & Black
- Desktop: 220(L) x 90(W) x 5(H)
- Return: 200(L) x 60(W) x 60.5(H)
- Clearance: Desk 69.5cm; Return 9cm
- 2 Shelves: 47.6(W) x 53.3(D) x 22(H)
- 2 Drawers: 42W x 33.5D x 13H
- Steel Legs
- Diamond Shape Top w/45 degrees edge banding
- Table Top Heights: 75cm, 117cm & 129cm
- Max Weight Capacity 80Kg
- 3 Power Points included
- 220(L) x 200(W) x 76(H)
- Weight: 138.50 Kg
Packaging Dimensions (cm):
- Box 1: 225(L) x 96(W) x 7(H)
- Box 1: 38 kg
- Box 2: 203(L) x 63(W) x 10(H)
- Box 2: 68.1 kg
- Box 3: 63(L) x 50(W) x 19(H)
- Box 3: 31.8 kg
- Box 4: 86(L) x 20(W) x 13(H)
- Box 4: 5.0Kg
- Yes - Professional Assembly Recommended
- Light dusting/wiping for general cleaning
- 12 months
Please Note: Due to the nature of the materials, the grain and colour may vary to maintain natural aesthetic.
We ship Australia wide!
Please add items to your cart to check the delivery cost to your postcode.
Items in stock will be dispatched within 1-2 business days. Pick up is available from Melbourne warehouse unless otherwise indicated in the product information.
Estimate Shipping times:
- Melbourne & Sydney Metro Areas - 2-3 business days
- Canberra - 3-5 business days
- Metro Brisbane - 4-6 business days
(Note: Due to various reasons, deliveries to QLD may vary and experience delays at this stage.)
- Metro Adelaide - 4-6 business days
- Metro Perth - 5-7 business days
- All OTHER AREAS - 5 -10 business days
Need help? We are available 6 days a week on 1300 557 679.
Standard Delivery & Two Man Delivery
A Standard Delivery is by a driver who is delivering on their own. This driver may need assistance in getting the item off the truck.
A Two Man delivery will occur with a driver and assistant that will help get the item off the truck.
Please note, all standard and two man deliveries are kerbside, that is, Ground Floor only.
If you'd like it taken to any room of your choice simply call us to arrange a quote for a White Glove Service or additional VIP services such as rubbish removal or other services not offered in the Standard or Two Man services.
Q1. How long will delivery take?
90% of our customers receive their order within 3-7 working days in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane & Perth. Delivery times do vary depending on the item selected and your location.
Q2. Which days do you deliver?
Standard Deliveries take place Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am-6pm. A quote for weekend deliveries may be arranged depending on delivery address and courier availability in Melbourne.
Q3. Will I receive advance notice?
In most cases you will receive an email confirmation of your order and delivery details within 24-48 hours of placing your order (excluding weekends) or otherwise a phone call will be made to provide updates accordingly.
Q4. What if I'm not at home?
If you are not at home when goods arrive, items will be returned to Couriers Depot and you will be required to contact Couriers to arrange a new delivery date/time.
Q5. Can I pick up my goods?
Yes, your order can be collected from our warehouse, please see address below.
352 Boundary Road, Dingley Village, Victoria, 3172
Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm | Sat: 10am-2pm
Tel: 1300 557 679